Dear Valued Customer:
Vesta Technologies, Inc. is committed to providing exceptional value by installing “open” Direct Digital Control solutions that are state-of-the-art, affordable and user-friendly. Unlike many of our competitors, we pride ourselves on customer service and are fully committed to those relationships. I can confidently say the systems we install can and will, be supported by Vesta Technologies, Inc. indefinitely.
As you may already know Honeywell owns Trend; we are aware that lately a rumor is circulating that Trend Controls are being discontinued and will not be supported by Honeywell. Let me take a moment to clarify the changes to Trend Controls distribution here in the United States. The following bullet points are an excerpt taken from an official response we received from Trend / Honeywell.
- You will continue to have access to Trend parts
- Ongoing support will be available for Trend products and systems
- We will provide you with a clear process to merge your Trend products and systems to Honeywell WEBs offerings so that you can continue to use your Trend systems while integrating to Honeywell WEBs in the future. This includes Trend and Logic One® drivers available within the Honeywell WEBs Control Module available through approved existing Trend dealers. We will confirm the release date for these drivers as soon as possible.
- The Trend business is not going away, as it will continue to operate outside of the Americas
- You are covered under the standard two-year warranty period, and spare parts to service your existing buildings will be available at least until July 1, 2021
- Your active Trend TTC will have access to software to service your facility to help ensure your building continues to run optimally.
Vesta Technologies, Inc. is currently an authorized fully-trained Honeywell WEBs dealer and has access to the integration drivers mentioned above. We at Vesta are and will continue to work with Honeywell to assure that all products and support meet your expectations so that the quality and service that you have come to know with Vesta will continue uninterrupted.
In addition to the Honeywell WEBs control line, Vesta is also a certified Reliable® Controls dealer. Vesta is impressed with the top-to-bottom unprecedented BACnet architecture that Reliable® has to offer. With our knowledge and continual access to the Trend tool sets, we can provide our existing Trend customers with yet another solution going forward. Let me assure you from the end user’s experience you will not notice significant changes nor need to go through a costly learning curve. Vesta is committed to protecting your investment and can assure you moving forward that there is no reason to be alarmed. A discussion with our control team can provide you with your best option/s moving forward.
Many of our competitors are twisting the facts as a way of spreading doubt and confusion as a means to dissuade you from your current path. Let me assure you that you will not see any disruptions in support because of the reorganization that is taking place with Honeywell.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact your Vesta Technologies, Inc. sales representative or me directly. We appreciate your past support and will continue to provide superior product, service and installation practices.
Vesta Technologies, Inc.
Please contact our sales department with any questions at email@example.com.