Honeywell WEBs-AX – an affordable solution
WEBs-AX is a state-of-the-art, web-enabled building information solution that provides the platform for Spyder® controllers, which give your project amazing flexibility. The entire system is internet-based, so all you need for access is a browser. With the WEBs-AX platform and strength of Spyder controllers, you’ll have the versatility to choose from a collection of best-of-class control products ready to evolve and meet all of your building needs.
Reliable Controls releases MyControl App
Reliable Controls is pleased to announce the release of myControl®, a fully customized, mobile interface for the MACH-SystemTM. This app is compatible with both Android and iOS operating systems, and can be downloaded from either the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
Vesta Technologies, Inc. – Trend withdraws from US
As you may already know Honeywell owns Trend; we are aware that lately a rumor is circulating that Trend Controls are being discontinued and will not be supported by Honeywell. Let me take a moment to clarify the changes to Trend Controls distribution here in the United States. The following bullet points are an excerpt taken from an official response we received from Trend / Honeywell.
- Columbus School District upgraded to digital controls in our Middle School and we are currently working on doing the same at the High School. Vesta has been a great partner in accomplishing this task, their staff is very professional and accommodating. The Middle School is more comfortable and efficient; the system is so easy to control. We are looking forward to the same results at the High School.
- Vesta technologies has done an outstanding job improving the comfort of our facilities. Installing one full automated HVAC system and retrofitting another, we now have the control and reliability to dedicate our time to other aspects of our job. Vesta is always responsive in any issues we have and work in a very professional matter to resolve and improve our systems without interrupting the programming that we offer at our sites. They go above and beyond to install quality products and provide excellent service that sets them apart from many companies I have dealt with in the past.
- Worked with Vesta for about 5 years on a large complicated system. Did some BAS integrating with an existing industrial system. They were there when we needed them.
- I have been working with Vesta for just over two years now. We have done a multi-phase upgrade switching from pneumatic to electronic controls. Vesta is very knowledgeable, easy to work with, great at trouble shooting, and they care about the people and places they service. They offer a great variety of products to choose from. It has been my pleasure working with Vesta.
- As a building engineer and HVAC tech, I have been very pleased with the products Vesta Technologies has installed in my buildings. I like the navigation features Vesta has provided. The schematics design really works well for the boiler, air handling and VAV systems that I manage. I have the ability to set up my heating and cooling systems with such fine tuning as to cut one of the buildings energy cost in half of what it used to be. This has made the buildings ownership very happy with the BAS investment. When I am ready to expand/install an energy management system in the future, Vesta will be my first consideration.